Universal Student Exchange
Employers website Contact USE FAQs Contact USE
Username: Password:
About USE Our Programs Our Participants Our Technology Job fairs Whats a J1 Visa
Work and Travel - Internship -  Trainee
What's a J1 Visa?
The J1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa which allows foreign nationals to enter the U.S. to participate in exchange programs to promote the sharing of knowledge and skills in education, arts and sciences.
Who is Eligible to Receive a J1 Work and Travel Visa?
University students
Between the ages of 18-30
Traveling during their summer vacation
Who have been hired to work in a seasonal, temporary position
And who speak enough English to communicate with customers and other staff
Visa News and Statistics
 Bullet Latin America is a Hot Market, but Australia is Falling Behind

After carefully evaluating all of the J1 visa statistics issued by the U.S. State Department, U.S.E. found that more Latin Americans are receiving J1 visas, but there is a decrease of visas being issued to Australians. Read More»
 Bullet Proposed J1 Changes

In an effort to keep you abreast of all industry news related to the J-1 Work and Travel Program, we want to inform you of the recent proposed changes from the The Department of State to the General Provisions of the J-1 visa regulations. Read More»
Get Adobe Reader Get Adobe Reader
Learn More about the J1 Visa
Employment Technology
Questions? Just ask.
Call to talk to a knowledgeable USE Specialist.
(305) 289-8180 or write us at: employerservices@workuse.com
Get Started!
An Account Manager will contact you directly!
Universal Student Exchange - 2024 - employerservices@workuse.com - Phone: (305) 289-8180